MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER - ORANGE CANVAS
Marketing Account Manager - Orange Canvas, a division of Icon Visual Marketing
Orange Canvas, a thriving e-commerce business unit of Icon Visual Marketing, is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Orange Canvas exists to deliver solutions to our clients to assist with their business growth. We do this by:
- Developing strategies to help grow and maintain their salesforce/member base
- Working with our inhouse creative, web and production teams to develop new sales tools from the print, apparel and merchandise product categories
- Offering coordinated operational, e-commerce and digital solutions to business problems.
In this new role, the ideal individual is up for the challenge of the fast paced and ever-changing requirements of the clients and the business. The desired candidate is flexible, proactive and most importantly, enjoys mastering client relationships.
- Client management, including meeting with clients regularly by phone and face-to-face communication
- Client portfolio and revenue growth, through innovative technique
- Concise project management to ensure client quality and time outcomes are achieved
- Working closely with the creative, web and production teams to collaborate on customer solutions
- Liaising with our production team to provide project delivery
- Input and direction to help shape the overall sales product
- Travelling to national client events approx. 15 days per year including participation in events on behalf of clients.
What are we looking for?
- Critical experience in the marketing or product development space
- Experience in client management, with a high benchmark of service, and proven ability of negotiation and presentation skills
- Project management skills, proven budget and planning skills
- Internal stakeholder management
- Product concept development, scoping and estimating skills
- Event planning and management
- Experience in an e-commerce environment
- Evidenced leadership capabilitie
Who is Orange Canvas?
Orange Canvas is a company that values people where individuals are encouraged to grow their skills and career based on the needs of the company and its clients. Respecting each other’s expertise, we collaborate professionally whilst forming relationships that create an enjoyable and inspiring environment.
Why work for Orange Canvas?
- Macarthur based, will suit someone who no longer wants the city commute
- Balanced working hours and lifestyle
- Supportive management with ongoing training and career development
- Start-up culture; innovative management practices; team driven environment
- Orange Canvas was formed as a business unit of Icon Visual Marketing, the largest independent full-service marketing agency in Sydney’s South West
Motivated, resilient, proactive by nature, with a willingness to learn and possibly step outside of your comfort zone, you will be part of a great team in a fast paced and fun environment. If this sounds like you, do not postpone, we are looking for applicants with ability for immediate or short delay start. Salary reflective of experience and responsibility. For enquiries, email email@example.com
Please, no recruitment agencies.