The crux of this role involves unmatched project management skills. These skills will play a vital part in becoming an excellent support and overall team player to our senior strategic marketers. If you have an eye for detail and enjoy being hands on implementing marketing strategies, whilst being surrounded by an energized team, then this role is for you!
What Does My Day Look Like?
- Write clear briefs for Creative, Digital, Web and Production teams
- Project manage, by planning, liaising with other internal teams, and providing timely feedback
- Be able to communicate written and verbally
- Provide support for, and manage aspects of client relationships where necessary
What Are We Looking For?
- Marketing, Advertising, PR, digital agency or internal experience
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to form solid working relationships
- Someone who has a solid 2-3yrs experience in agency or marketing and is looking for an opportunity to grow their skill set
Icon Visual Marketing is –
A dynamic company that values people, and our people enjoy working in a collaborative environment and seeing our clients grow and prosper. You will be part of a high performing, engaged team, who genuinely love what they do.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Our service offering is 360, offering a unique learning experience and insight to all facets of marketing.
- Great team with sound relationships, due to high retention rates
- Supportive management, with ongoing coaching and role development
Icon Visual Marketing
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button to submit your application, or contact email@example.com with your queries and contact details.