The Role –
Icon Visual Marketing, one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in Sydney's south west, requires a Finance Manager to join the team. As a driven, bright professional, you will be reporting to the Director, whilst supporting key management stakeholders. Analytical by nature, you will be responsible for the overall accounting framework of two business units, managing the reporting process to deliver insight, analysis and transparency.
- Manage a small team of accounts and administration based resources, overseeing AP/AR and management reporting responsibilities
- Competently manage the tax obligation across the businesses
- Manage the cash flow and capital requirements
- Ensure compliance with all government legislations
- Support management to deliver business objectives
- Manage and influence product and service offering from a pricing and value perspective
- Co-Ownership of the project management tools that drive financial outcomes at a project and corporate level
- Commercially minded, strategically focused with an appreciation for innovation
- Being a highly collaborative environment, it is essential that you possess a proven track record of building solid relationships with internal stakeholders
- Enjoy data extraction, interpretation and analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Independent and possess decision making abilities based on business priorities
- CA or CPA ideal
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Working in a similar business or industry experience
Icon Visual Marketing is
A dynamic company that values people, and our people enjoy seeing our clients grow and prosper. The team are client centric and committed to delivering services that consistently evolve to meet the needs of the business landscape. You will be part of a high performing team, who genuinely love what they do.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Complex and challenging role to keep you engaged
- Great team with sound relationships, due to high retention rates
- Supportive management, with ongoing coaching and role development
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button to submit your application, or contact email@example.com with your queries and contact details.