ACCOUNTS OFFICER ROLE
The Role –
Icon Visual Marketing requires a confident Accounts Officer to join our Operations and Finance team and support a fast-growing medium business. This role is designed to provide support to the Finance Manager. Working alongside our experienced Finance Team, your day to day duties will include -
- Setting up client projects in our Project Management System
- Raising and sending client invoices
- Debt collection and reconciliation
- Data reconciliation
What we are looking for –
- MYOB experience preferred
- Proficient in excel
- Change orientated
- Proficient written verbal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven attention detail
- Fast learner
Icon Visual Marketing is
A dynamic company that values people, and our people enjoy seeing our clients grow and prosper. The team are client centric and committed to delivering services that consistently evolve to meet the needs of the business landscape. You will be part of a high performing team, who genuinely love what they do.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Macarthur based, will suit someone who is after a shorter commute or close to home location
- Full time with room for flexibility in working hours
- 3 + years professional experience is prefferred
- Supportive management, with ongoing training and career development
- Salary reflective of experience and responsibilities
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button to submit your application, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and contact details.