The Role - Are you looking to join a growing and innovative company? If you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy being hands on implementing digital strategies, whilst collaborating with a great team and clients, you will produce digital marketing that delivers results.
The day to day will include the following -
- Execution of Digital briefs and initiatives
- Online advertising, including budget management of search, display and social
- SEO activities and ideas for optimisation
- Digital camapign analysis
- Run campaign reports and prepare reccomendations
- Participate in internal and client Marketing workshops
- Provide support for Clients by assisting marketing with client solutions, budget creation and presentations
Skills and Experience -
- Google certification is highly desirable
- Sound understanding of marketing
- Experience in an agency or internal marketing department is favourable
- Proven interpersonal, and communication skills
- Top notch organisational skills
Icon Visual Marketing is
A company that values people, where individuals are encouraged to grow their skills and career based on the needs of the company and its clients. Respecting each others expertise, we collaborate professionally whilst forming relationships that create an enjoyable and inspiring environment.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Macarthur based, will suit someone who no longer wants the city commute
- Balanced working hours and lifestyle
- Supportive management, with ongoing training and career development
- Salary reflective of experience and responsibilities, however there is flexibility for a graduate level candidate
For enquiries, or to apply please e-mail your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.