This position within our Creative and Content team will see you responsible for production of creative graphic content across multiple clients to meet daily deadlines. Working in the capacity of designer, you will apply your skills primarily across digital outputs including website, mobile applications, social media ads, display ads, and email designs.
- Develop concepts and execute digital media including social media, email and web
- Assist developers and designers in layout design of new websites and modifications to existing websites
- Conceptualize and design brand strategies to translate over to digital platforms
- Can transfer digital skills to print mediums when necessary
- Collaborate with designers, web developers, videographer and marketing to ensure consistency of brand to improve our customer's digital experience
- Assisting the marketing department by providing input to the overall campaign development and sub sequential changes
Skills and Experience
- Sound experience working from brief to execution across multiple mediums
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and within given time frames
- Attention to detail is a must, as well as the ability to think on your feet, solving problems within your design capacity
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge and understanding trends of UI and UX design and best practices for desktop and mobile including responsive design
- Ability to work on Mac OS X platform
- Print experience would be looked upon very favorably
- This role would be most suited to someone with 3 plus years' experience, most of which would be in the Digital space
- 2-month contract with view to extension and permanent role for the right candidate
- Agency experience or a multiple client portfolio would be advantageous
Icon Visual Marketing is -
A company that values people, where individuals are encouraged to grow their skills and career based on the needs of the company and its clients. Respecting each others expertise, we collaborate professionally whilst forming relationships that create an enjoyable and inspiring environment.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Macarthur based, will suit someone who no longer wants the city commute
- Balanced working hours and lifestyle
- Supportive management, with ongoing training and career development
- Salary reflective of experience and responsibilities
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button to submit your application, or contact email@example.com with your queries and contact details.