Icon Visual Marketing requires the skills of an experienced Content Producer to write all forms of communication, from website copy, blogs, social media posts and brochure copy. Our client base is primarily B2B, yet extremely diverse, ensuring challenging briefs are a constant. You will be working closely with the Content Manager and other key teams to deliver copy that delivers results for our clients.
- Interpreting briefs and responding in a collaborative and professional manner
- Write both long and short form copy (200 – 600 words), across multiple formats
- Ability to research and provide insight for brief requirements
- Edit and translate client provided information into content
Ideal skills and experience to help succeed in this role would include:
- Experience in an agency, marketing or PR role where writing was part of the everyday
- Ability to work in a creative and collaborative team, assisting bringing the visual and copy to life
- Savvy in various forms of writing, from brochure to blog
- Not afraid to think creatively, but appreciative of simplistic writing when and where required
Icon Visual Marketing is -
A company that values people, where individuals are encouraged to grow their skills and career based on the needs of the company and its clients. Respecting each others expertise, we collaborate professionally whilst forming relationships that create an enjoyable and inspiring environment.
Why work for Icon Visual Marketing?
- Macarthur based, will suit someone who no longer wants the city commute
- Balanced working hours and lifestyle
- Supportive management, with ongoing training and career development
- Salary reflective of experience and responsibilities
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button to submit your application, or contact email@example.com with your queries and contact details.