Icon Direct is an exciting venture by Icon Visual Marketing, a full-service marketing agency in Sydney's South West. The business exists to engage and excite our clients' salesforces' with many of our clients in the direct selling industry. We do this by:
- Developing strategies to help companies grow their salesforce/member base
- Working with our creative, web and production teams to develop new sales tools that would be relevant for our clients
- Offering coordinated operational, e-commerce and digital solutions
The Role –
Icon Direct is a rapidly growing business unit, that requires an individual who is up for the challenge of the fast paced and ever changing requirements of the clients and the business. The desired candidate will be flexible, proactive and most importantly, enjoy mastering client relationships.
- Client Management, including meeting with clients regularly by phone and face-to-face communication
- Concise project management, to ensure client quality and time outcomes are achieved
- Working closely with the creative, web and production teams to collaborate on customer solutions
- Liaising with our production team to provide project delivery
- Participation in the development of e-commerce solutions
- Input and direction to help shape the overall sales product
- Travelling to national client events approx. 15 days per year, including participation in events on behalf of the clients.
Ideal skills and experience to help succeed in this role would include:
- Highly experienced in Client Management (inclusive of negotiation & presentation skills)
- Soundly developed Project Management skills
- Print Production knowledge
- Stakeholder Management (internal)
- Product Concept Development, scoping and estimating skills
- Event Management
Icon Direct is:
A company that values people, where individuals are encouraged to grow their skills and career based on the needs of the company and its clients. Respecting each other's expertise, we collaborate professionally whilst forming relationships that create an enjoyable and inspiring environment.
Why work for Icon Direct?
- Macarthur based, will suit someone who no longer wants the city commute
- Balanced working hours and lifestyle
- Supportive management, with ongoing training and career development
- Salary reflective of experience and responsibilities
- This role is most suited to an experienced individual of 5 plus years, with Retail or E-commerce Marketing Experience
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button to submit your application, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and contact details.